Hello. I found this meme recently and thought I'd give it a shot.
Original can be found here: fav.me/d6xdj8d
1. I have 3 siblings. 1 older adopted brother, 1 blood younger sister, and 1 adopted younger sister. I am the second child. (though I was first before my parents adopted my brother and sister about 3 years ago)
2. I used to frequently get in trouble with the teachers at my private school because whenever I did cartwheels, my undies would show. There were a lot of little boys around too. lol. I was a naughty kid.
3. Public school was hell for me. I was a target of bullying. I would rather not go into this topic. Sorry.
4. Middle school was horrible. The kids were rude, I fell into a bit of depression, I got bad grades, and I fought a lot with my mother. I contemplated suicide multiple times when I was in 6th grade. However, I had friends I could lean on and got through it all with anime and drawing. Anime saved me. lol I also had glasses then (well I still do, but I use contacts now)
5. Finally got down to business and worked my butt off to get good grades. Thanks to that, I am happily enrolled in a good private college. Did I mention I love private schools? My mom and I also re-built our relationship and she is now my best friend <3 (though she's still dorky, but that's okay~)
6. My dream is to become and elementary school teacher. I also want to be there for my students if they are bullied or are facing tough times. I never had anyone to rely on as a kid, therefore I want to be that person for my kids. I do not and will not EVER tolerate bullying.
7. Sure, I've had my downs, but at the moment I'm happy. I'm content with my life and all of the friends I have had the good fortune of meeting and getting to know. I'll also say that most of my happiness comes from being on here and talking with all of you. Yes. I am quite happy. ^^Things get better.
They really do. No matter how hopeless things seem, no matter how hard life may be, tomorrow is coming. It's always coming. It's up to you to choose what to do. You
have control over your life, no one else does.
Thank you for reading all you lovely people. *huggles* I love you all.